Our Gingerbread Spice candle is a literal mouthwatering blend of sugary ginger, orange, vanilla, nutmeg and clove. This fragrance gives you all the feels of warm family gatherings during the holidays.
Top: Lemon, Orange
Middle: Ginger, Sugar
Base: Allspice, Clove, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Vessel: 9 oz Glass Jar with Silver Lid
- Wax: Natural coconut blend
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc free)
- Made in the USA + Hand-poured in Jackson, MS
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting the candle each time to avoid soot and ensure a clean burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn your candle on a flat surface.
- Burn the candle at least until the wax melts evenly across and around the jar to prevent wax tunneling.
- Never burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Please keep your candle away from fans, open windows, air vents, hot surfaces, children and pets.
This candle burns like a dream & smells like heaven. Warm spices, not to sweet, with a welcoming smell that lingers long after I snuff the candle. Highly recommend. Excited to buy more, especially as gifts for the holidays
I can’t say enough good things about the quality of these candles. I purchased a total of 4 candles but have only tried gingerbread spice and it’s a total game changer for Fall scents. It burns very well and is strong enough to smell throughout my whole home but not to strong that it gives you a headache. The first time I burned it was only lit for a few mins and you could smell it instantly. My sister walked in and was like what is that smell you’re burning lol. I will definitely be purchasing again. These would make great Christmas or even birthday gifts. Planning on getting some for my sisters for Christmas. I only wish they came in a bigger size.