Caramelized sugar and coconut top off this dessert-inspired fragrance. It features base notes of vanilla and maple.
Fragrance Notes: Sugar, Coconut, Custard, Rum, Maple, Vanilla
Fragrance Strength: Strong
- Wax: Natural coconut blend
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc free)
- Glass Jar: 7 oz
- Large Black Tin: 12 oz
- XL Black Tin: 12 oz
- Made in the USA + Hand-poured in Jackson, MS
- Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting the candle each time to avoid soot and ensure a clean burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn your candle on a flat surface.
- Burn the candle at least until the wax melts evenly across and around the jar to prevent wax tunneling.
- Never burn your candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Please keep your candle away from fans, open windows, air vents, hot surfaces, children and pets.
Based on 1 review
Candles are one of the things I avoid buying because it's usually a waste of my money. Of course it smells good when sniffed, but once I burn it the smell is non-existent. However, I decided to give Lofton and Co a try and I don't regret it. This caramel brulee smells like Starbucks and the caramel scent fills the room. Get you some of these because Jessica understood the assignment for sure.